How to request a Portrait painting
This is probably one of the most important parts of this process. In order for me to execute a great painting I first need a great reference photo, to work from, not only in terms of image definition and proper lighting, but the feel of the picture itself. Usually we have more then one photo we like of our loved ones or ourselves, so I can help you through the process of choosing which photo would make up a good painting.
To get started, simply use the email below to submit your reference photo(s), along with any comments you would want to add that could give me some insight about the subject or significance of the portrait you are looking to get made.
I will contact you back within a few hours so we can start a conversation about what you are looking for.
Once you’ve submitted your photo(s) and decided on your Canvas Size preference, I will send you an invoice with the details of your order, including applicable shipping charges.*
* $15 Flat shipping rate on all orders within the territorial US.
- After an upfront deposit of at least 50% of the total of your order has been submitted. I will get started on your painting. I takes me from 1to 2 weeks to complete a small to medium size portrait, if by any reason my workload will not allow me to finish your painting within that timeframe, I will let you know so at the beginning of this process, before any form of payment is requested.
- I will email you progress shots of your painting as I work on it.
- Once you are satisfied with the final look of the painting, ship the painting or send an invoice for the remaining balance if there is one, before putting it in the mail.
- An oil painting takes an average of 4-5 days to dry before it is safe to be handled for shipping. It is best not to take any changes when it comes to this final stage of the process.
Because of the personalized nature of these items, they can’t be returned or exchanged. I take all necessary packing precautions to ship your painting safely, and they are clearly marked and categorized as a Fragile item when dropped at the Post Office.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.